Are you a coach? Sports doctor? Or an athlete who wants to improve his results? Come to us, there will be a lot of practical work, analysis of the most important exercises and complex options.
At this seminar, you will learn how to properly evaluate the functionality of your clients, and we will show you how to apply this knowledge in practice.
- Functional anatomy
- Diagnostics as an element of sale
- Methods and techniques by which you can determine the muscle tone and assess the functional state of the body
- Biomechanics of walking in walking
- Myofascial chain (MFC) of the body and lower extremities. Definition of weak links in muscle chains and ways of their correction
- The analysis of the most commonly used exercises in the gym (which muscles work, which helps them and which variants of deviation can occur)
Who will be interested in this seminar:
- trainers of TK
- Cross Fit Trainers and Functional Training
- yoga and pilates coaches
- active athletes
- sports doctors
- Kateryna Lysenko is a certified specialist in areas: applied kinesiology, kinesiotherapy, total stretch, certified coach Cross Fit level 2, trainer rehab, Cross Fit athlete.
- Valeriy Stoyanov is a doctor of sports medicine and physiotherapy, a certified expert in the field of applied kinesiology, a manual therapist, a karate MC (black belt 3 dan), a World Champion, a European winner, a multiple Champion of Ukraine in karate.
- Alexander Ivanov is a certified trainer at Cross Fit level 1, certified trainer TRX, gym trainer, judo judge, cross fit athlete.
The cost of participation is 800 UAH.
For all questions, please contact us at tel.: 067-489-65-25, 093-121-47-11.